Website Directions Health Services
Directions Health Services
Click here for a copy of the Position Description
The Position: ACT SCHCADS Level 3/4
This permanent, full time position has become available. The role provides in-house ICT and support.
- Work with Director ICT and management to identify and respond to the information needs of the organisation
- Provide in-house ICT and support
- Maintain our Client Information Systems, Directions Website and SharePoint.
What We Offer:
- A flexible and supportive work environment
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- 17½% leave loading
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Qualification in Information Technology or a related field is desirable
- Experience in ICT support and Information Management
- Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
- Exposure to Networking, Office365, Virtual Machines
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to identify options and possible solutions
- Demonstrated accountability and professionalism with a strong work ethic and good organisational skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with emphasis on reliability and flexibility
All appointments will be conditional upon having Working with Vulnerable registration, a satisfactory National Police Check, a full, unrestricted Australian Driving Licence and working rights within Australia.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Carolyn Andreae 02 6132 4800 or alternatively you can email [email protected]